Terms & Conditions
- It is essential that anyone booking the Masseria must have appropriate holiday insurance and details must be provided on the booking form.
- The booking form asks for one person to be nominated as party leader and with whom the booking will be made. We also ask that other members of the party are specified. Changes to the make up of the party must be notified but, in the case of a change of party leader, new insurance documentation must also be provided.
- It should be noted that the Masseria was built in the 17th century and before safety regulations came into force. Clients should be aware that care must be taken in supervising children (in particular) since the owners cannot take responsibility for any accidents which might occur on the premises or in the grounds.
- We cannot take responsibility for travel arrangements or travel arrangements that go wrong. Neither can we be responsible should there be no availability to travel on the appropriate day. However, in such circumstances, it is generally possible for us to arrange accommodation at extra cost in a different location either prior to or following the booking period.
- Confirmation invoice will be issued on receipt of booking form, 25% deposit and proof of insurance. The full balance of payment must be paid by the due date ie 8 weeks prior to date of departure. Itineraries and all necessary details of the property will be sent to the client on full payment.
- We reserve the right to cancel the booking if the balance of the holiday price remains unpaid by the due date.
- Cancellation by the client
All cancellations by the client must be in writing from the person who signed the booking form, either by fax or recorded delivery. If cancellation is received 43 days or more before the first day of the booking, only the deposit will be retained. Cancellations received less than 43 days in advance will involve the following cancellation charge to be paid by the Client.
Between 42 – 28 days before the first day of the booking 60%
Between 27 – 15 days before the first day of the booking 80%
Between 14 and the first day of the booking 100%
- Cancellation by the owners
We reserve the right to cancel a booking at any time due to Force Majeure. In such circumstances, our responsibility would be limited to either offering alternative accommodation or refunding any money paid. We would also cancel a booking if the payment terms outlined above had not been met and, in such circumstances, the cancellation fees would be levied according to the above scale.